Wednesday, February 26, 2014

One Shot!

Is that one shot in life, one shot in a glass, one shot in the body…. “One Shot!” What is your one shot? Do most of us feel we just have one shot in life? You can hear yourself saying…. The athlete, “I got to make this  ”one shot” to win the game”… The gambler, “I got to make this “one shot” or I will lose all of my money”… The student, “I got to make this “one shot” or I will flunk this course”… The believer, “I got to make this “one shot” to have many more shots!” What is your “One Shot?”

4 comments:

  1. that is very beautiful blog. work on...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I got to make this one shot"..... to be the best daughter, niece, cousin, fiancee, friend that God has intended for me to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to make this one shot. ...to become the woman God intended me to be. Comfortable in my skin....FLAWS AND ALL

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you're definitely a writer!!

    ReplyDelete